Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WHOOPS!!!

The only reason I am writing this is because there are only a few people who know about my blog and those people are my closest family and friends so you will all read this and say, "oops, just another 'Sarahism', hehe".

So here goes:

Tonight I wanted to watch the presidential debate but I didn't get home in enough time to make dinner and watch the debate. Since Beau wasn't home I had to figure out how to watch the debate live on my laptop.

No problem I thought, I can do this...it can't be that hard. So, I typed in "October 15th presidential debate" into google and found that CNN was streaming it live so I clicked on it and it popped up.

Yeah I thought, I knew I could do it.

I need to preface this next part...I was making dinner while listening to the debates so I wasn't really watching and I was only half listening.

About twenty minutes into me listening I thought to myself, "geez, if they say Joe plumber one more time I am not going to vote for either one, this is ridiculous they have said it about a hundred times."

Hee Hee, whoops, turns out the one I clicked on was only one question that was asked and it kept repeating itself. I must have listened to it three or four times. (blush) Turns out I need to pay more attention.

Well, there is your laugh for the evening (or whenever you read this). Guess I can't talk about politics until I pay more attention.

No comments: