Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I'm Lovin' It
Hmmm...well that sounds like a familiar slogan but seriously, I am. Sorry no update in a while but the first week was much more demanding that I thought. However, it is a blessing from the good LORD himself. It is fabulous. I love the little munchkins to death and think they are all fabulous. Okay, there are one or two that will be a handful but nothing is impossible with Him. Yeah! Had Back-To-School Night tonight and it was a success. No question I couldn't answer and my teaching partner and I even prayed before the parents came in. I love that we have that bond and can pray at work!!! I just got home and still have to plan for tomorrow so this as always will be short but hopefully I can update in another day or two and post some pics. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment