Monday, July 28, 2008

Spectacular

Not too much to report today. I saw my aunt and uncle this morning for a brief period of time which was nice. This afternoon I went to the chiropractor which I always love! However, on my way home I got a terrible headache. (I know, I know...all of you who hate chiropractors are saying, "I told you so" but I know I didn't get it from that because I had a little one before I went and have been getting them a lot lately). I thought I could shake it so I went with Beau to take some pictures of houses but when we got back it was ten times worse. I was "seeing stars"! I have never had a migraine to the best of my knowledge but I am pretty sure this was one. It was fairly spectacular and not in the "oooh goodey look at those spectacular fireworks"... like spectacular, amazing pain. I decided to lay down for a while and a few hours later Beau woke me up. The headache was a little better but still hurt quite a bit. I was suppose to go have dessert with my family who are in town but I just was not feeling well enough so Beau made me dinner and we relaxed. Now I am headed to bed early which never happens. Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah! You've made an awesome start to blogging!! Welcome to the blog world, neighbor!

Anytime you need some help with it, just holler!

Now I'm going to put a link to your blog on my blog.

It sure is nice to have you here as my new neighbor!